Most people wear only 20 % of the clothes in their wardrobe. So, what should you do with the remaining 80%. As we learn in this report, Spring Cleaning season is the perfect time to gather up ALL those unwanted items and turn them into cash. Consignment Expert, Linda Lightman, walked us through the process, step by step.
© 2018 WTSP