Just in time for those holiday meals and guests, there may be an easier to clean your home today! Robotic vacuum cleaners have been around for a while but even with today's deal, some shoppers are on the fence.
The big question: can a robotic vacuum cleaner actually do a good job cleaning your home? For the past 10 months, I've tested five different models in my home, three different models on a show I host with Amazon and another in a smaller condo.
The verdict: If you are tight on time and want a solid vacuum job performed while you are doing other things, a robo vac is for you. More importantly, while humans can out-clean robots, the robo vacs slide under couches, cabinets and tables reaching dirt our arms and hands cannot access.
Combined with a little elbow grease from time to time, a human and a robo vac are the best possible cleaning solution. This is also the key to making an allergy-free home a reality.
Click the play button to see December's best deal at its lowest price.
- New wet /dry mopping technology
- Special pre-Christmas Price drop of 66% off
- Smart suction technology captured more dirt and dust than any other unit we tested
- Brushless suction design prevents clogs
- Ideal for those with allergies
- Trapped more cat and dog hair than any system in a similar price range
- Edge sensors can detect stairs and keep robo vac safe
- Ultra slim profile allows robo vac to pass under most couches and cabinets
- Your key to an allergy-free safety zone
- Cleans for up to 120 minutes on one charge!
66% Off Top Rated HEPA Filter Wet Dry Robo Vac + Free Shipping
**Want a chance at scoring one for free? Get on this list!
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this station, Amazon Live and others. Neither Matt nor this station are compensated by the brands featured here. Prices are subject to change at any time and products are expected to sell out.