TAMPA -- Most counties and cities have given out an unprecedented amount of sandbags across Tampa Bay.
The following counties will have sandbag availability Friday following the depletion of sandbags:
On Friday, sandbags will be available beginning at 8 a.m. at the following sites:
* West Service Unit - 9805 Sheldon Road in Tampa
* South Service Unit - 8718 Old Big Bend Road in Gibsonton
* East Service Unit - 4702 Sydney Road in Plant City
* South County Transfer Station - 13000 US Highway 41, Gibsonton
* Hillsborough Heights Community Collection Center at 6209 County Road 579,Seffner
* Central Service Unit- 4115 S 66th Street, Tampa
* Ed Radice Park -14720 Ed Radice Dr, Tampa
Materials will be available for Hillsborough County residents to make their own sandbags. Residents need to bring a shovel for sand bags. Each resident must provide their home address and sign their name acknowledging the receipt of 25 sandbags or less per household.
Self-serve sandbag distribution sites are expected to be open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., or until resources are available.
-Caloosa Lake Fire Station
- Cottonwood Fire Station
- Crystal Lake Support Station
- Cypress Garden Fire Station
Residents are allowed 30 sandbags per vehicle. Sandbags will no longer be available by the county after noon Saturday. For more information, check out the county website.
The City of Venice will have sandbags available at 7 a.m. Friday at the following locations:
- Avenue Des Parques and West Venice Ave. (behind Venice City Hall)
- Wellfield police range off Pinebrook Road
Sandbags will be available as long as supplies last.