TAMPA -- While Hurricane Irma may not have had a direct impact on much of the Tampa Bay area, it knocked out a lot of power and did some other damage.
The following public facilities have reached out to inform the public about closures in the following counties:
- The Hernando County Tax Collector's Office will be closed until further notice due to water damage.
- The 5th Judicial Circuit Court, Public Defenders Office and State Attorney's Office is
closed through Friday, Sept. 15, 2017.
- The Clerk of Circuit Court has cancelled jury duty for the week of Sept. 11. Jurors do not need to report for jury duty. Call (352) 540-6399 or visit the website.
- Hernando County Main Library located at 238 Howell Ave. Brooksville is CLOSED.
- Brooksville-Tampa Bay Regional Airport Administration Building: CLOSED to the public until Monday September 18, 2017, due to water damage.
- Animal Services 19450 Oliver St. Brooksville: CLOSED to the public until Tuesday, September 19, 2017.
- Parks and Recreation: The following parks are closed until further notice:
Parks closed until further notice
* Ernie Wever Park
* Hernando Park
* Lake Townsen
* Little Rock Cannery
* Pioneer Park
* Ridge Manor
- Hernando County Tourist Development 6131 Commercial Way, Weeki Wachee: The Weeki Wachee office is closed until further notice.
Facilities still CLOSED on Thursday, Sept. 14, include:
Government Buildings and Services
* Progress Village Senior Center - 8802 Allamanda Ave. in Tampa
* Lutz Senior Center - 112 1st Ave. NW in Lutz
* Northlakes Senior Adult Day Care Center - 2640 N. Lakeview Drive in Tampa
* Sterling Heights Senior Nutrition Center - 11706 Williams Road in
* Town N Country Senior Center - 7606 Paula Drive in Tampa
* Seffner-Mango Branch Library - 410 N. Kingsway Road in Seffner
* Town 'N Country Regional Library - 7606 Paula Drive in Tampa
* Seminole Heights Branch Library - 4711 N. Central Ave. in Tampa
* West Tampa Branch Library - 2312 W Union St. in Tampa
* Port Tampa - 4902 W. Commerce St. in Tampa
Parks and Recreation Centers
* All People's Life Center - 6105 E. Sligh Ave. in Tampa
* Bealsville Park- 5009 Nesmith Road in Plant City
* Turkey Creek Recreation Center- 5936 Connell Road in Plant City
* Keysville Park - 9390 Edison Road in Lithia
* Sterling Heights Park - 11706 Williams Road in Thonotosassa
* Kenly Park - 3101 N. 66th St. in Tampa
* Seffner Civic Center - 1212 S. Kingsway Road in Seffner
* Evans Park - 1104 N. Kingsway Road in Seffner
* All ELAPP preserves are closed, as well as all conservation parks (formerly
called regional parks). That includes the Veterans Memorial Park and Museum.
- The Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority (PSTA) will be back on normal schedule starting Friday, Sept. 15.
- The Pinellas County Tax Collector's Office will be closed Thursday, Sept. 14.
- Clearwater Beach Recreation Center
- Ross North Recreation Center
- Henry L. McMullen Tennis Complex-
- Forbes Recreation Center
- Youth Park Teen Center
- Skyview Pool
- Tarpon Springs Municipal Golf Course is closed until further notice.
- Tarpon Springs recreation community center is closed until Monday, Sept. 18.
-Cycadia Cemetary is expected to be closed until Saturday, Sept. 16.
-City parks and Sunset Beach are recovering from debris and are expected to be open Saturday, Sept. 16.
-Craig Park and all the buildings within Craig Park are expected to be closed until further notice.