1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Golf Championship Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. residents of the State of Florida who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of WTSP TV ("Sponsor"), Gannett Co., Inc., Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC, The Professional Golf Association/PGA and each of their respective affiliated companies including authorized Mercedes-Benz dealerships, and their advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 8:00 a.m. (E.T.) on June 2, 2012 and end at 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on July 29, 2012 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Enter by visiting any of these participating authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealers:
Mercedes-Benz of Tampa, 4400 North Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa, FL 33614, Crown Eurocars, Inc., 6001 34th Street North, Saint Petersburg, FL 33714, Lokey Motor Company, 19820 U. S. Hwy 19 North, Clearwater, FL 33764, Fields Motorcars Lakeland, 325 S. Lake Parker Dr., Lakeland, FL 33801 and Mercedes-Benz of Sarasota, 4754 Clark Road, Sarasota, FL 34238 during the Sweepstakes Period and complete an Official Entry Form, available in the lobby or showroom with your name, address (city, state, zip code), age, daytime telephone number, and email address, and leave your completed Entry Form in the designated area at the dealership. No test drive or purchase is required.
Internet Entry: Enter by visiting the Golf Championship Sweepstakes official registration page on the WTSP.com website (www.wtsp.com) or WTSP's official Facebook page (www.facebook.com/10news) and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn't interfere with processing your entry. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the "SEND" button. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sweepstakes website or in any email received from Sponsor.
Maximum one (1) entry per person. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned
- Winner Selection. One (1) winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entries on or about August 1, 2012. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds. The winner will receive a trip for four (4) to the PGA Championship in Kiawah Island, SC from August 9 through 12, ("Travel Package"), including: Round trip coach class air fare for four (4) from Tampa (TPA) (or the major continental U.S. airport nearest winner's home) to Hilton Head, SC (HHH) or Charleston, SC (CHS) (ARV: $372.10/ticket = $1,488.40); Five (5) days, four (4) nights double occupancy hotel accommodations in Kiawah Island selected by Sponsor (ARV: $299/night x 4 nights = $1,196 x 2 rooms = total $2,392); Rental Car for 5 days (Aug 9-12) (ARV: $266); Tickets for four (4) for admission to the PGA Championship at The Ocean Course, Kiawah Island on Thursday August 9, 2012 through Sunday, August 12, 2012. (ARV: $1,440 total for tickets). (ARV of Travel Package: $5,586 subject to variation depending on costs of air transportation at time of award.) Travel itinerary is subject to change. Travel must be completed by August 13, 2012. Costs of meals, ground transportation, gratuities, taxes, transportation to and from airport and all other expenses not specified above as part of prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Prize may be subject to blackout periods, and other restrictions may apply. Travel Package fulfillment is subject to certain restrictions and is subject to hotel availability at the sole discretion of the hotel. Advanced reservations required. Winners must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to win. Travelers under the age of eighteen (18) must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian who is at least eighteen (18) years of age. Vacation Package components and Tickets may not be sold, redeemed for cash, traded, transferred, or rescheduled to dates other than as set forth above. Certain travel restrictions apply. Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated companies and their respective officers, director's employees and agents shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses injuries, demands, damages, actions, and /or causes of actions which arise any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize and/or the Sweepstakes .Each winner and his/her guests must travel together on the same itinerary. The Travel Package shall not include the following and are the sole responsibility of winner: airline baggage fees, travel insurance; ground transportation, hotel room service; parking fees; laundry service; food; alcoholic beverages; merchandise, souvenirs, local and long distance telephone calls; tips, taxes, gratuities, transportation to and from airport, service charges,; or all other charges not explicitly included in the Travel Package.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or about August 1, 2012 at the telephone number provided on winner's entry form. Sponsor will call during regular business hours at number provided on entry form and will leave no messages. Failure to reach winner by phone after three (3) attempts may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Return of email prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. To claim prize, winner must personally visit Sponsor's offices at 11450 Gandy Blvd, St. Petersburg, FL 33702 within forty-eight (48) hours after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9 a.m. (E.T.) and 5 p.m. (E.T.) weekdays) and must present a valid photo identification. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Inability to travel on dates specified will result in disqualification of winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor. Persons traveling as guest of the Grand Prize Winner must be 18 years of age and must also sign any affidavit or release that Sponsor may require.
7. Participation. By participating, contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries, or votes submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The Golf Championship Sweepstakes is sponsored by WTSP TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after August 3, 2012 or a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.wtsp.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules" (as applicable), Golf Championship Sweepstakes, 11450 Gandy Blvd, St. Petersburg, FL 33702. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact Brandon Thompson 727-577-1010 or firstname.lastname@example.org