Click & Win Halloween Horror Nights 2012 Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Click & Win Halloween Horror Nights 2012 Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to Florida residents who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of WTSP TV, Gannett Co., Inc., Universal Orlando, Universal City Development Partners, LTD, and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 AM E.S.T. on September 10, 2012 and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. E.S.T. on September 14, 2012 (the "Contest Period").
Internet Entry: Enter by visiting the Click & Win Halloween Horror Nights 2012 Sweepstakes official registration page on the WTSP.com website (www.wtsp.com) and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn't interfere with processing your entry. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the "SEND" button. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sweepstakes website or in any email received from Sponsor.
Enter as often as you like provided that multiple entries by means of software generated or other automated processes will be disregarded.
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection. One (1) Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries to be held on or about September 17, 2012.
5. Prizes and Odds. One (1) Prize winner will each receive four (4) Secondary Prize winners will each receive Four (4) 1-Day/2-park Universal Orlando tickets and four (4) Halloween Horror Night tickets valid for admission to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure theme parks valid through November 30, 2012 and one (1) Universal Orlando Resort general parking pass valid through November 30, 2012 (ARV $774.96).
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified by telephone or email. Winner will be notified by telephone at the telephone number or email address provided on winner's entry form on or about September 17, 2012. Sponsor will call or email during regular business hours at number or email address provided on entry form and will leave no messages by telephone. Failure to reach winner by phone or email after three (3) attempts may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit Sponsor's offices at 11450 Gandy Blvd. N. St. Petersburg, FL 33703 within fifteen (15) business days after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9 a.m. (E.T.) and 5 p.m. (E.T.) weekdays, excluding holidays and a valid photo identification may be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by "a virus, non-authorized human intervention," tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. Click & Win Universal Halloween Horror Nights 2012 Sweepstakes sweeps is sponsored by WTSP TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners available after September 17, 2012 or a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.wtsp.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules" (as applicable), Click & Win Halloween Horror Nights 2012 Sweepstakes to 11450 Gandy Blvd. St. Petersburg, FL 33703. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Brandon Thompson 727-577-1010, 11450 Gandy Blvd, St. Petersburg, FL 33702 or firstname.lastname@example.org