We'll miss you, Mrs. Brady.
RELATED STORY: Florence Henderson, "The Brady Bunch" mom, dies
Florence Henderson, who immortalized the TV mom as Carol Brady on The Brady Bunch, has died at 82. After five seasons of the show and decades of syndication, fans knew and loved Henderson like their own mom.
In honor of her life and work we've gathered 10 of Henderson's (and Carol's) most poignant quotes and advice.
1. "You shouldn't put down a loser, Cindy, because you might be one yourself someday. Just remember that," from The Brady Bunch.
2.. "I firmly believe ... you have to cherish your past. If you did it, it’s part of you. I would be foolish to ignore that or go, ‘I wish I’d never done it, I hate it," she said to U.S. 1 in 2012.
3. "Ya better wear somethin' else, or you're gonna get arrested!" from The Brady Bunch.
4. “It takes a lot of courage to be happy, but I've got courage, so I think I will be happy again," she said after her husband, John Kappas, passed away in 2012.
5. “No problem was ever solved by crawling into a hole," from The Brady Bunch.
6. "I had four children. And my youngest when we started was like, oh gosh, two or a little less. And sometimes my kids would say to me, you know, how come you don't scream at those kids on television like you do us?" she told NPR in 2014.
7. "Women are different," from The Brady Bunch.
8. "You mustn't let the boys upset you," from The Brady Bunch.
9. “A lot of women say to me, ‘You know, I really hated you because my kids wanted you to be their mother,’” Henderson told CBS Sunday Morning in 2010.
10. "Don't play ball in the house," from The Brady Bunch.