Help is a phone call away.
Florida Dental Implants makes a difference with your teeth and smile.
Florida Dental Implants and Oral Surgery
At Florida Dental Implants and Oral Surgery, they believe your teeth significantly impact your quality of life. Think about it:
- If your teeth are in poor condition, you can't eat comfortably or enjoy the foods you love.
- If your teeth cause you pain, you can't concentrate on your work or treasured hobbies.
- If your mouth is filled with dental work, you're spending loads of money on bridges, crowns and partials.
- If your smile isn't attractive, you're probably embarrassed of what people might see behind your lips.
- If you're like many people, you may think you're not a candidate for new teeth. Perhaps you've been told that bone loss prevents you from getting dental implants, or you just don't want to invest years of your life into getting your teeth corrected.
That's where they come in.
Not only do the three oral surgeons at our practice conduct traditional procedures like tooth extractions, oral biopsies and facial trauma repairs, but they've pioneered dental implant surgery so that it's accessible to anyone – even people with bone loss.
(© 2016 WTSP)