(NEWS 10) An adorable encounter between a baby and a pit bull puppy is warming hearts across the internet.
In the video, 10-week-old baby Eisleigh is resting peacefully when Clyde, an 8-week-old puppy, decides he wants in on the relaxation.
What happens next will put a smile on your face.
Since Brandy Leigh Hodges posted it on her Facebook page on July 21, the video has been shared almost 400,000 times and been liked 26,000. More than 6,000 people have commented – most echoing the words of Shirley Nichols, who said, "They will be inseparable all through life."
- Airports go to the dogs to help frazzled fliers
- App's facial recognition reunites dogs, owners
- Dog daycare disputes details in pet death
- Warning: Heatstroke sets in fast for pets
- Secondhand smoke as harmful to pets as people
Adorable: Sleeping animals from around the world