PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A Pensacola mother says her 4-year-old son has died days after choking on a meatball at Sherwood Elementary School.
Lindsay Hall says her son Audi Anderson was a special needs student and nobody saw him choking until he was unconscious.
Hall says her son was on a ventilator from September 19th until his death on September 23rd.
A lawyer for the family says everything is still under investigation, and they’re still reviewing tapes from the incident.
Superintendent for Escambia County Schools Malcolm Thomas told News 5, “We don’t make any statements specific to students. The district is not going to make any comment at all.”
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10 News app now.
© 2017 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.