Casey Anthony stands for the arrival of the jury at the start of the second day of jury deliberations in her murder trial at the Orange County Courthouse Orlando, Fla. on July 5, 2011.
ORLANDO, Florida (WKMG) -- A judge says she will rule soon on whether to release a recorded deposition given by Casey Anthony earlier this month in a civil case against her.
Anthony pleaded the fifth and wore a disguise earlier this month during a deposition for a lawsuit filed against her by a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez, the same name Anthony gave investigators as the name of the nanny that had kidnapped her daughter, Caylee, in July 2008.
In a 3:30 p.m. hearing Thursday afternoon, Judge Lisa Munyon was given a copy of a transcript of the deposition. She said will rule on the release of the video within 10 days.
Anthony's attorneys argue the video should not be released to the public.
Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation.
Anthony never specifically identified this woman, and during her murder trial in Caylee's death earlier this year, Anthony's defense team claimed Caylee was never kidnapped, and had drowned in the family pool.
Gonzalez's attorney, John Morgan, argued on Thursday that Anthony should not be given special treatment and the video should remain unsealed.
Anthony was found not guilty of murdering Caylee and is currently serving one year of probation on an unrelated check fraud conviction.
Meanwhile, on Wednesday, a judge ruled that another lawsuit against Anthony, filed by search group Texas Equusearch, could go forward. The search group said it wasted thousands of dollars searching for Caylee when Anthony already knew where she was -- her body dumped in a wooded area near the Anthony family home in East Orange County.