1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Baseball Child Reporter For the Day Tampa Bay Photo Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to registered users of Facebook.com who are residents of the state of Florida who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of The Tampa Bay Rays Baseball, LTD, WTSP.com ("Sponsor"), Gannett Co., Inc. and each of their respective affiliated companies, contractors, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 10:00a.m. April 23, 2012 and end at 11:59 p.m. on September 22, 2012 (the " Sweepstakes Period").
Enter online by visiting www.wtsp.com or www.facebook.com/10news, post a photo of your child showing off their Tampa Bay Rays pride or playing reporter by clicking on the wtsp.com or facebook.com/10news Photo Gallery Sweepstakes link, completing all required information, and following all posted instructions. If you are not a registered user of facebook.com, you must register through its website prior to entering this Sweepstakes. Registration is free. Online entries must be accompanied by a digital photograph and then submit your entry by clicking on the "UPLOAD" button. Each photo submission must be an authentic, original photograph taken by entrant identified on the accompanying entry form, and the entrant must own the copyright in the photograph submitted. All digital entries should be at the highest resolution possible up to and including 2000 pixels along longest edge. Sponsor will accept the formats of jpeg, png, gif, bmp or tiff image file formats. Images must not have been digitally altered in any way other than necessary cropping. Children shown in the photographs must be between the ages of 5 to 17 years old at the time of entry and photos must have been taken within the twelve (12)-month period prior to entry. Sponsor reserves the rights to refuse any photograph it determines to be unacceptable or inappropriate and any photo depicting frontal nudity shall be ineligible and withdrawn. Entrants certify that any individuals of any age shown in photos furnished, other than the featured child or children, have been informed that their photo has been entered in the Sweepstakes and have no objection to entrant's submission and Sponsor's display and posting of such photo for purposes of this Sweepstakes. .Maximum one (1) entry per household. All entries must be received by 11:59 a.m. on September 22, 2012.
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries, All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Entrants acknowledge and agree that Sponsor shall have the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, publish, promote, create a sound recording of, broadcast, or otherwise display or use entries in any way it sees fit without limitation or compensation to entrants. By entering you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sweepstakes website or in any email received from Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection. A total of three (3) winners will be selected. One (1) Winner will be selected in each of three (3) random drawings from among all eligible entries received to date to be held on or about, April 30, 2012 for the first winner, July 31, 2012 for the second winner and September 17, 2012 for the third winner.
5. Prizes and Odds. Three (3) winners will each receive four (4) tickets to a Tampa Rays game at Tropicana Field as follows: May 6, 2012 for the first selected winner, August 5, 2012 for the second selected winner, and September 23, 2012 for the third selected winner. (ARV of each 4-pack of tickets: $200.00.) Winner and their child pictured in the winning photograph will also receive pre-game access to the WTSP 10 News sport anchor during pre-game coverage at Tropicana Field and pre-game photo opportunities with Tampa Rays players, subject to their availability. Winner and/or child may appear on 10 News program at the discretion of Sponsor. (ARV: $100.00). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Only one prize per household.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner(s) will be notified on or about April 30, 2012, July 31, 2012 and September 17, 2012 at the email address in the Winner's registration. Winners must respond to the email notification within 48 hours after delivery of notification. Failure to respond within such time period or return of email prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. To claim prize, each winner must reply to Sponsor's notification email with their personal contact information, as requested and directed by Sponsor, so that proper arrangements may be made for winners' attendance at the games. Valid photo identification may be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable, nontransferable and not redeemable for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability certifying that entrant has complied with the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes and a liability and publicity release which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries or votes will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries, or votes submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
8. Copyright. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant grants to Sponsor an exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to publish, print, edit or otherwise use the entrant's submitted entry, in whole or in part, for any purpose and in any manner or media (including, without limitation, the Internet) throughout the world in perpetuity, and to license others to do so, all without limitation or further compensation. Each entrant further agrees that if his/her entry is selected by Sponsor as the winning entry, he/she will sign any additional license or release that Sponsors may require.
9. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. Sponsor. The Baseball Child Reporter For the Day Photo Sweepstakes is sponsored by Gannett Co., Inc. ("Sponsor"). The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For the name of the winner (available after September 23, 2012) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit tampabay.momslikeme.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules" (as applicable), Baseball Child Reporter For the Day Photo Sweepstakes, 11450 Gandy Blvd. St. Petersburg, FL 33702. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Brandon Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 727.577.1010.