St. Petersburg, Florida -- We've invited three Bay area moms to share their
opinions on all topics concerning moms.
Topics: Charles Tillman tweet "God, family, football", children allowed to publicly urinate, skydiving in underwear
Denise Mestanza Taylor
- Married 13 years with 3 children
- Founded and organizes Moms On The Go/Meetup.com
- Blogs at Run DMT
- Married 13 years with 3 kids, ages 6, 7 and 8
- At one point weighed 369 lbs.
- Is running a 100 mile race this weekend
- Was a Librarian
- Single mother of a 14-year-old boy
- She teaches Public Speaking, Women and Communications, and Performance at USF
- Has written and been published in the topics of single-mothering
If you would like to be on the Mom Squad, email Joe Gumm at JGumm@wtsp.com. We will do the segment every Monday morning during the 5 a.m. hour.
Note: Due to NFL footage shown during Charles Tillman portion of segment we are unable to post that topic's discussion.