Tampa, Florida -- Moffitt Cancer Center has been named a 2013 National Top Workplace by WorkplaceDynamics.
Moffitt ranked 59th nationwide among the 872 participating organizations.
The National Top Workplaces list was determined by feedback gathered through an employee survey conducted by WorkplaceDynamics, in conjunction with 30 leading regional newspapers.
Moffitt was included in the survey through is participation in Tampa Bay Times' Top Workplaces 2012 program. The 22-question survey reflects the opinions of employees through measurement of engagement, organizational health and employee satisfaction.
Moffitt's other distinctions include:
- U.S. News & World Report 2012, No. 22 for America's Best Hospitals for Cancer
- 2012 Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Computerworld Best Places to Work in IT 2012
- The Scientist Best Places to Work in Academia 2012
- NAFE Top Nonprofit Companies for Executive Women 2012
- Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace 2012
- Ventana Research 2012 Leadership Awards recipient for Business Technology
Moffitt Cancer Center