Facebook has some new security settings that will email or text you when someone tries to logon to your account. How do you set this up? Here are the steps...
- Log into your Facebook account
- On the upper right of your screen you will see a lock
- You will then see this drop down, click on See More Settings
- Then click on the Security button on the left
- You will now access the "Login Notifications" section
- Select whether you would like to receive an Email or text message when someone tries to login to your account.