(CNN) – The filmmaking duo behind Oscar-winning films like The Hurt Lockerand Zero Dark Thirty are planning a movie about Bowe Bergdahl.
Screenwriter Mark Boal is developing a script for director Kathryn Bigelow, according to Bigelow's press representative.
Bigelow and Boal's The Hurt Locker won six Oscars at the 2010 Academy Awards, including Best Picture, Best Original Screenplay for Boal and Best Director for Bigelow.
The award made Bigelow the first woman to ever win the best director Oscar.
Zero Dark Thirty was nominated for five Oscars at the 2013 Academy Awards and won one.
Tell us what you think about this in our Facebook post below:
- Army general to investigatie how, why Bergdahl left base
- Doctors: Bergdahl making progress back in USA
- Army: Bergdahl's family not currently in Texas
- Coast Guard discharged Bergdahl before Army service
- Hagel: Time was running out to save Bergdahl
- Bergdahl could be tried for AWOL or desertion
- Bergdahl's roommate recalls her friend
- Bergdahl says he was tortured by Taliban captors
- FBI investigates threats against Bergdahl family
- Obama: Bergdahl swap part of ending Afghan war
- Obama: No apology for Bergdahl prisoner exchange
- Bergdahl's hometown cancels celebration of release
- Alarming Bergdahl videos led to prisoner swap
- Taliban release video showing Bergdahl's release
- Freed POW's legal status is murky