SARASOTA, Fla. -- The Sarasota Police Department arrived at a Sarasota home located at 1908 29th St. after obtaining a search warrant on Thurs., Oct. 13, 2016.
The search warrant was issued following suspicion of the selling of narcotics from the home.
Deputies seized two firearms, $2,500 in cash, 26 hydromorphone pills, and 221.9 grams of marijuana from the residence. There were also traces of cocaine powder discovered.
30-year-old Elijiata Williams received multiple charges for arrest and was already under house arrest at the time of the search and seizure.
According to the Sarasota PD, charges include:
- Possession of Marijuana with intention to sell within 1000 Feet of a Park
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (Hydromorphone) with intention to distribute within 1000 Feet of a Park
- Possession of Cocaine
- Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon
- Possession of Ammunition by a Convicted Felon
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Violation of Probation (Possession of a Controlled Substance) 2 COUNTS
- Violation of Probation (Possession of Marijuana)
© 2017 WTSP-TV