Temple Terrace, Florida -- In a 6 p.m. press conference Wednesday, the Temple Terrace Police Department identified a suspect in the murder case of Felecia Williams.
Police say 35-year-old Granville Ashanti Ritchie is currently in police custody on an unrelated drug charge. He has not yet been charged in connection with her murder.
Ritchie's prior arrests include possession of a controlled substance, armed false imprisonment, domestic battery by strangulation, battery - domestic violence, and sexual battery.
Investigators are asking the public for any additional information they have in connection with this case. The FBI has also added $10,000 to the $3,000 reward offered by the Temple Terrace Police Department.
If you have any information that may help investigators with this case, please contact the Temple Terrace Police Department at 813-989-7110.
10 News' coverage on Felecia's murder...
- Missing 9-year-old found murdered
- Mother of murdered Tampa girl wants answers
- Police make arrest connected to girl's murder
- Crime is "constant" near murdered girl's school
- Eboni Wiley mentored victim Felecia Williams
- Eboni Wiley had history of hallucinations
- Questions remain after girl's murder
10 News will have more on this developing story as soon as information becomes available.
GALLERY: Granville Ashanti Ritchie mugshots:
GALLERY: Felecia Williams' murder case