St. Petersburg, Florida -- Police are searching for suspects who have stolen over $2,000 in purses in two days.
In the first theft, the three suspects entered the T.J. Maxx store on 66th Street North and stole five Michael Kors purses, valued at $895.00 and then fled the store on foot.
In the second case, the same three suspects entered the Marshalls Department store on 66th Street North and stole eight Michael Kors purses, valued at $1,432.00. The suspects then fled the store and were last seen getting into a blue sedan.
Anyone with information pertaining to these cases or who knows the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Detective George Lofton at (727) 892-5990 or the St. Petersburg Police Department at 727-893-7780.
- U.S. Marshals searching for Bay Area fugitive
- Insects help investigators solve crimes
- Man accused of transmitting HIV
- Tip leads to arrest of serial bank robber
- Arrest made in transgender murder