Hernando County, Florida -- Two men have been arrested for stealing cereal from a school after getting high.
On July 3, Logan Brown and Christopher Ramos decided it would be a good idea to smoke some marijuana and "go on an adventure." Their adventure led them to break into the Challenger K-8 School located at 13400 Elgin Boulevard in Spring Hill.
Before entering the school, the pair attempted to conceal their identities by partially covering their faces and heads. Once inside the school, Brown and Ramos wandered the halls, looked into classrooms, eventually deciding to steal Froot Loops cereal from a room that was open inside the school.
Detectives formulated a bulletin utilizing still images that were extracted from surveillance video at the school and within minutes of posting the images, numerous tips were received via Crime Stoppers identifying the suspects responsible for the crime.
The two men were arrested for burglary to an unoccupied structure.
- VIDEO: Handler bitten, dragged into pool full of crocodiles
- VIDEO: Woman arrested streaking through parking lot
- Man on bathroom break finds venomous snake coiled in toilet
- Virginia college to remove confederate flags from campus
- Girl, 12, takes mom's car, gets arrested in Ocala