Brooksville, Florida -- Deputies made a sizable bust while investigating the theft of an ATV in Brooskville Wednesday.
Hernando County deputies arrived at the home in the 17000 block of Ponce De Leon Blvd. and not only did they find the stolen ATV but they located a stolen mower deck, several marijuana plants, numerous items used to make methamphetamine, firearms, and various items of drug paraphernalia.
Below is a list of the items found throughout the property and the numerous buildings on it:
- 13 Marijuana plants and 16 Marijuana root balls
- 47.9 grams of Marijuana plant material
- 46.4 grams of "liquid" Methamphetamine (Methamphetamine dissolved in a liquid for the purpose of injection)
- 0.2 grams of Methamphetamine
- One Mossberg 410 Shotgun
- One Winchester 30-30 Rifle
- Numerous items of drug paraphernalia (pipes, spoons, needles, baggies, etc.)
- Numerous items of Cultivation and Manufacturing Paraphernalia (lights, coffee filters, cold packs, etc.)
Homeowner Gwen Cannon, 49, has been charged with:
- Cultivation of Marijuana
- Manufacturing Methamphetamine
- Possession of Structure/Conveyance for Manufacturing Controlled Substance (2 counts)
- Possession of Methamphetamine
- Possession of Marijuana
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
Cannon is being held on $45,000 bond.