Spring Hill, Florida -- The Hernando County Sheriff's Office conducted 17 compliance checks and alcohol buys at various convenience stores throughout Hernando County.
A total of 17 convenience stores were checked in this operation. During this operation, one store employee sold alcohol to a minor.
The store in violation was as follows:
- Circle K- 14314 Spring Hill Dr., Spring Hill
The stores in compliance were as follows:
- BP - 7410 Broad St., Brooksville
- 7-11 - 18226 Powell Rd., Brooksville
- Circle K - 3275 Broad St., Brooksville
- BP - 478 Broad St., Brooksville
- Hess - 75 Broad St., Brooksville
- Hess - 100 Mariner Blvd., Spring Hill
- Super Star Discount Beverage - 10243 County Line Rd., Spring Hill
- Mobil - 1394 Commercial Way, Spring Hill
- 7-11 - 6016 Spring Hill Dr., Spring Hill
- Sunoco - 6026 Spring Hill Dr., Spring Hill
- BP - 1156 Mariner Blvd., Spring Hill
- 7-11 - 14333 Spring Hill Dr., Spring Hill
- Kangaroo - 13075 Spring Hill Dr., Spring Hill
- Chevron - 13045 Spring Hill Dr., Spring Hill
- Circle K - 14195 Elgin Blvd., Spring Hill
- Sunoco - 7170 Barclay Av., Spring Hill
The clerk was given an opportunity to attend a training class in lieu of a criminal charge. The class, Promoting Retailers Education Program in Florida (P.R.E.P for short), is being provided by the Hernando County Community Anti-Drug Coalition.
More operations of this nature are planned for the future.