ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - JobNewsUSA is hosting a career fair on Tuesday, November 14th from 10 am until 2 pm at the Marriott St. Petersburg/Clearwater.
Companies like Spectrum, the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, Walgreen's and others are looking to hire for over 550 positions.
The companies are eagerly seeking candidates for positions and are prepared to schedule interviews.
Admission and parking are free, but organizers want you to pre-register for the event on their website.
Some additional advice for job seekers:
- Dress professionally
- Research the companies you are most interested in before coming
- Bring at least 25 copies of your up-to-date resume
- Visit each employer and tell them exactly what you are interested in. If they don't have it available, they may be able to refer you to another company that fits better
- Ask for a business card from the person you speak to so you can follow up later
- Children are not allowed at the career fair, so please make other arrangements
- Please leave food and drinks outside the exhibit hall
© 2018 WTSP-TV