Beach Getaway Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Beach Getaway Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to Florida residents who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of WTSP TV, ("Sponsor"), Gannett Co., Inc., TradeWinds Island Resort on St. Pete Beach, and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. (E.T.) on Monday, July 21, 2014 and end at 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on Sunday, July 27, 2014 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
Enter for a chance to win a three (3) day/two (2) night beach getaway in a Tropical View Suite at TradeWinds Island Grand, 5500 Gulf Blvd., St.Pete Beach, Florida 33706 (ARV $848). Lunch for four (4) at the TradeWinds Palm Court Italian Grill is also included (ARV $104).
Enter by visiting the "Contests" page of the wtsp.com Features front and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn't interfere with processing your entry. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the "SEND" button. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sweepstakes website or in any email received from Sponsor.
Maximum of one (1) email entry per person per day during the sweepstakes period. All entries must be received by 11:59pm (E.T.) on Sunday, July 27, 2014.
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection One (1) Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to be held on or about July 28, 2014.
5. Prizes and Odds. One (1) Prize Winner will receive a certificate for a three (3) day/two (2) night beach getaway in a Tropical View Suite at TradeWinds Island Grand, 5500 Gulf Blvd., Pete Beach, Florida 33706 (ARV$848). Lunch for four (4) at the TradeWinds Palm Court Italian Grill is also included (ARV $104). Total Certificate ARV--$952. Certificate good for one year from date of issue. Reservations must be made in advance. A credit card number is required to guarantee reservation. Certificate must be presented at check-in, is valid on accommodations only and includes the Resort Amenity Fee. Cancellations must be received 48 hours prior to arrival or certificate becomes void. Certificate cannot be renewed, replaced or redeemed for cash.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified on or about July 28, 2014 at the email address provided on winner's entry form. Return of email prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit Sponsor's offices at 11450 Gandy Blvd. St. Petersburg, Florida 33702, by 5:00 p.m. (ET) on Friday, August 8, 2014. Office visits must be between the hours of 9 a.m. (E.T.) and 5 p.m. (E.T.) weekdays, and a valid photo identification may be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The Beach Getaway Sweepstakes is sponsored by WTSPTV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after August 8, 2014) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.wtsp.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules" (as applicable), Beach Getaway Sweepstakes, 11450 Gandy Blvd. St. Petersburg, FL 33702. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Ellen Lasher at 727-577-1010 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.