1. Means of Entry: FACEBOOK ON Great Day TB page
2. No Purchase Necessary
3. Weekdays, Oct 24-28, 2016
4. Prizes and Prize values (ARV)
Five (5) Winners will each receive Four (4) tickets to the Thursday, November 17, 2016, 7:30p.m. (E.T.) performance by Mannheim Steamroller at the Lakeland Center, 701 W. Lime Street, Lakeland, Florida 33815. (ARV: $180)
5. Means of selection: Random selection from all eligible entries
6. Eligibility restrictions: FL resident age 21+
7. Where to access full rules: wtsp.com
Great Day Mannheim Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the “Great Day Mannheim” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) of the State of Florida who are 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of WTSP (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., the Straz Center and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 9:00 a.m.(E.T.) on Monday, October 31, 2016 and ends at 10:00 a.m. (E.T.) on Friday, November 4, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). At random times on weekdays (Monday – Friday) during WTSP’s “Great Day Tampa Bay” program airing from 9:00am (E.T.) to 9:30am (E.T.) (the “Show Times”), Sponsor will announce a specified telephone number for viewers to call to be entered into the sweepstakes for a chance to win either one of the Second Prizes or the Grand Prize. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, or misdirected entries or for failure to receive entries or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor.
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection. Each time during the Sweepstakes Period that the telephone number is announced, the 10th caller during “Great Day Tampa Bay” will become a winner, subject to verification of eligibility. The number will be announced a total of Five (5) times. Please note: WTSP Sweepstakes are limited to One (1) winner per household, every thirty (30) days.
5. Prizes and Odds. Five (5) Winners will each receive Four (4) tickets to the Thursday, November 17, 2016, 7:30p.m. (E.T.) performance by Mannheim Steamroller at the Lakeland Center, 701 W. Lime Street, Lakeland, Florida 33815. (ARV: $180)
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified by telephone at the time and on the day they are selected. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at 11450 Gandy Blvd. St. Petersburg, FL 33702 by 5:00 p.m. (E.T.) on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 (office visits must be between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays). Valid photo identification may be required by Sponsor in each case. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor. Please note: WTSP contests are limited to One (1) winner per household, every Thirty (30) days.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The “Great Day Mannheim Sweepstakes” is sponsored by WTSP. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after November 27, 2016) or a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), “Great Day Mannheim”, 11450 Gandy Blvd. St. Petersburg, FL 33702. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Erin Pisarkiewicz at 727-577-1010, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
[The following text must be included on your Facebook page adjacent to the entry form:]
“This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.”