JACKSONVILLE, FL (CBS12) -- A Jacksonville middle school teacher has been suspended without pay after an investigation found that she taught students to twerk at a party for the soccer team, according to WTEV.
Investigators say Courtney Spruill, known as Coach Perry by students at Kernan Middle School, attended the soccer team's party at a player's home in May. While there, she's accused of drinking alcohol, twerking with students and receiving a lap dance from a student, which was filmed.
The player's mom was home during the party and said that although Spruill brought vodka as a gift, the soccer coach drank soda all night.
GALLERY: TOP 10 BAD FLORIDA TEACHERS
- Black teen: Teacher told him to say 'master'
- Teacher sex case: More charges for Fichter
- Teacher, former secretary charged for prom party
- Teacher among 16 charged in undercover sex sting
- Job at risk for teacher accused of sexting teen