Vacuum explodes as woman cleans up gasoline

TITUSVILLE, Fla. - A car wash vacuum exploded Monday as a woman was cleaning up spilled gasoline from the trunk of her car.

Surveillance video at Shuttle Car Wash on Cheney Highway showed what happened, according to a report from WKMG.

Billy Barnwell, who owns the car wash, said that about 5 p.m. Monday the woman pulled in and tried to clean up the gas. The owner said the woman then drove away.

The vacuum will cost $500 to repair.


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
More Stories