Lakeland, Florida -- Polk County Sheriff's Office detectives are asking for the public's help in an armed robbery investigation.
At approximately 3:02 a.m., on Saturday, October 25, two unknown suspects dressed in black clothing wearing black masks entered into the Walgreens store located at 6730 Highway 98 North, Lakeland.
One of the suspects was armed with a semi-automatic handgun. The suspects approached the Walgreens employee and forced the employee behind the front counter. The suspects stole property and an undetermined amount of cash from the register. The suspects exited the store and entered into an unknown silver four door sedan with stock wheels and tinted windows.
The suspects were described as:
- A black male, approximately 6 foot tall with a medium build
- He was wearing black or gray pants, black shoes, and a black hoodie
- The suspect was armed with a semi-automatic handgun.
- This suspect was also described as being a black male approximately 6 foot tall with a medium build
- He was wearing black pants, black shoes, and a black hoodie.
Anyone with information about this investigation is urged to contact Detective Mike Music at 863.298.6921, or 863.298.6200.