PASCO COUNTY, Fla. -- A 30-year old private utility contractor was severely shocked while working on a utility pole on the 7000 block of Foxwood Dr. on Sept. 2, 2016.
Pasco Fire Rescue arrived at the scene to assist and lowered the man without further issues.
He was transported to North Bay Medical Center in New Port Richey, and then flown over to Tampa General Hospital. He is currently being treated and remains in critical condition.
PFR would like to remind residents and travelers to be cautious when nearing live wires.
10News will continue to give updated information as it is made available.
(© 2016 WTSP)