New questions about safety of e-cigarettes after man badly burned

Dramatic surveillance video from a wine store inside New York's Grand Central Terminal captured the moment an e-cigarette in a man's pocket burst into flames Wednesday.

Otis Gooding was left with serious burns to his hands and legs.

Anne-Marie Green shows how this is raising new concerns about the safety of e-cigarettes and the lithium batteries that power them.

© 2017 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment