ST. PAUL, Minn. - There's still a week until voters across America cast their ballots to choose the country's next president, but here in Minnesota, one group of citizens has already spoken.
Minnesota Students Vote 2016 is the first statewide mock election for high school students, sponsored by the Office of the Secretary of State. More than 77,000 voters from 213 high schools across Minnesota cast their ballot for President.
- Trump/Pence, Republican - 34.79 percent
- Clinton/Kane, DFL - 32.89 percent
- Write-in - 9.25 percent
- Vacek/Elworth, Legal Marijuana Now - 5.93 percent
- Johnson/Weld, Libertarian - 5.68 percent
- Stein/Hawkins, Green Party - 3.59 percent
- Castle/Bradley, Constitution Party - 1.28 percent
- De la Fuente/Steinberg, American Delta Party - 1.51 percent
- Kennedy/Hart, Socialist Workers Party - .86 percent
- Spoiled Ballots - 1.89 percent