The Sarasota County Sheriff's Office arrested seven people on drug charges following the execution of a search warrant at a Venice home last week.
Special Investigation Section detectives obtained a search warrant for 140 Clemson Road, a home well-known to law enforcement. About 9 a.m. Thursday, 11 people exited the residence while detectives began their investigation.
A search of the home as well as a vehicle parked in the driveway yielded various amounts of methamphetamine, prescription pills including Hydrocodone and Buprenorphine, and drug paraphernalia to include glass pipes, syringes, plastic bags and scales.
Of the 11 people inside the home, seven were arrested:
- Jacqueline Smith, 48, is charged with Maintaining a Nuisance Dwelling, Possession of Methamphetamine and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. She was released Friday on $2,000 bond.
- Prolific Offender Chadwick Earnest, 34, is charged with Maintaining a Nuisance Dwelling, Possession of Methamphetamine, Buprenorphine, Hydrocodone, and Drug Paraphernalia. He was released Friday on $5,000 bond.
- James Allen, 55, is charged with Violation of Probation and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. He remains in custody without bond.
- Karen Wallace, 51, is charged with Possession of Drug Paraphernalia and Violation of Probation. She remains in custody on $5,500 bond.
- Erin Trivane, 44, is charged with Possession of Drug Paraphernalia and was released Thursday on $500 bond.
- Michael Scovil, 49, is charged with Possession of Drug Paraphernalia and remains in custody on $500 bond.
- Samantha Parrish, 27, was arrested on two outstanding warrants for Failure to Appear for Fraudulent Use of Credit Card and Theft of Credit Card. She was also released Friday on $15,000 bond.
The investigation is ongoing and additional charges are pending.
(© 2017 WTSP)