Fisherman Ben Chancey made the questionable decision to wage a battle with a giant shark from a kayak off the coast of Florida, and the beast actually managed to pull Chancey out of the boat while his friends recorded it.
Fortunately, the fisherman swam to safety and actually got back in the kayak after flipping it over — and the shark was still on the line.
Please don't fish for sharks from a kayak.
WATCH the video:
[To view it on a mobile device, click HERE]
OTHER SHARK STORIES:
- 500-pound bull shark caught off Egmont Key
- WATCH:Paddle boarding with sharks
- Some concerned shark fishing spurs attacks
- Number of shark attacks running above average
- 16-year-old victim: Shark 'was biting up' left arm
- Shark bites 8-year-old boy off North Carolina
- VIDEO: FL fisherman with dead hammerhead shark, 34 pups