Check this video out! It is crazy enough to see one shark swim around a person, but this guy spotted many of them while swimming near some surfers on May 25th.
The YouTube video description says that the water was very clear, the sharks were anywhere from three to five feet in length and they were not overly aggressive toward the surfers. This event lasted for about 45 minutes.
Other shark related stories:
- Three boys reel in 692-pound Mako shark
- Was that a great white shark near Anna Maria Island?
- Huge Hammerhead Sharkr caught from beach by FAU student
- Hammerhead Shark pulled in to shore near Pompano Beach
- WATCH: Giant Hammerhead near Anna Maria Island