Perth, Australia (CBS) - Australian commuters tipped over a train to free a fellow passenger whose leg was trapped between the train and the platform.
This happened at Stirling Station in Perth at about 8:05am.
Transperth staff and other fellow commuters coordinated the whole procedure, freeing the unnamed passenger in 10 minutes.
Luckily for him it was rush hour, and a horde of fellow travelers were soon on hand to give the train a push and free his leg. Let's hope he got a free ticket.
OTHER INTERESTING STORIES:
- Man takes selfie to the next level
- Hiker says opera scared off mountain lion
- ''Mystery Animal'' has neighborhood guessing, talking
- WATCH: Man serenades cattle with Lorde's ''Royals''
- Mom on a marijuana mission after son dies
- Out-of-this-world saucer car!
- Lost Purple Heart returns home, after 70 years