CANADA (CNN) -- In just a few days, a viral "ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Fail" video has been viewed over 700,000 times.
Meghan Waterman said she was nominated for the now-famous "ice bucket challenge" the day before she was supposed to get her wisdom out.
After the tooth extraction, Waterman found herself alone and chatting online with a friend who reminded her about the nomination.
Whacked on anesthetic, Waterman slurred her way through a pre-challenge speech. Then it was time for the water, but Waterman missed her head.
She said she barely remembered making the video, but when she woke up the next day it was spreading through the internet like wildfire.
Waterman said she's just glad to do her part for ALS awareness.
- 10 News challenged in ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Ice Bucket Challenge with a twist in Sarasota
- Pamela Anderson denounces Ice Bucket Challenge
- Extraordinary video from the ALS challenge
- Sarasota golfer started ALS Ice Bucket Challenge