Sydney, Australia - On drugs and in control of a 35-ton vehicle. Here Shaun Murphy is caught smoking synthetic cannabis behind the wheel.
For a moment he steers with his elbow - sometimes he has no control at all. Finally the 57-year-old's Sunday joy-ride comes to an end - as he passes out.
Murphy wiped-out two fences before careering into the Black family's Glenmore Park home.
The Busways employee pleaded guilty at Penrith Court to driving recklessly and driving with illicit substances in his blood.
He also tested positive to morphine and methyl amphetamine.
"At the time, Busways said the driver suffered an unknown medical condition. Today the company confirmed Shaun Murphy - who's been an employee for less than a year - no longer works there."
Police say Murphy had earlier picked-up members of the public, but no-one was onboard at the time of the crash.
He'll appear in court again tomorrow for sentencing.
OTHER WEIRD STORIES:
- Study: Medical pot might reduce drug overdose deaths
- Officer busted with kilo of cocaine and 6-year-old son in backseat
- Mom charged after giving son medical marijuana
- Facebook video of 'high' dog stirs outrage
- Coast Guard obtains 900 pounds of marijuana
- VIDEO: Man drags safe behind car
- Breastfeeding mom refuses to stop smoking pot
- Couple caught having sex in Beef 'O' Brady parking lot
- Inmates find more than 600 pounds of weed