(WLBZ) Easton, Maine -- We have a lot of fender-benders in Tampa, but nothing quite like this.
Maine State Police responded to an accident on Wednesday involving a horse drawn carriage and a Jeep.
22-tear-old Zachary Jones was driving the Jeep at the top of a hill and did not see the horse drawn carriage on the shoulder of the westbound travel lane. Jones attempted to avoid the carriage but struck the back corner and rear wheel causing both his car and the carriage to skid. The carriage was being drive by by 19-year-old John Miller with four other passengers.
Luckily, no one was injured as a result of the crash.
- Burglars crash into store, steal hair extensions
- North Korea furious over dance video
- Teen has 232 teeth removed from jaw
- Berkeley degree spelling error goes viral
- 'Creepy' dolls left on doorsteps