Orlando, Florida -- A man's messy mugshot is making the rounds and his explanation as to how he got so messy has nothing to do with his arrest.
Jamie Henson was arrested after he placed an order at a Burger King on International Drive and ran away before his order was up. He left the Burger King with such force the door cam off his hinges and police were called on account of vandalism.
According to the Orlando Sentinel, Henson was found in the center lane of International Drive on his cell phone. As an officer approached he heard Henson say, "the police are here" and that he "had to get off the phone."Henson then ran from the officer but was quickly caught.
Henson was charged with criminal mischief and resisting an officer without violence.
How he got so dirty was not addressed in the report.
More weird stories:
- Small bag of sugar sparks eviction battle
- Mysterious "moleman" digs massive ditches in Seattle park
- Snake-bitten man could land in jail
- Rescuers free pup stuck in brick wall
- Giraffe dies after hitting head on overpass
Meth's devastating effects: Before and after