MILWAUKEE (CBS) - A three car crash that left two people hurt in the City of Milton is being blamed on a toy gun. Police say an 11-year-old boy was spotted pointing his toy gun out the window, CBS affiliate WJDT says.
The Rock County Sheriff's Office says the boy was in the backseat of a car as his grandmother drove pointing his toy pistol at other cars. That caused one driver to slam on her breaks, causing a chain reaction ending with three cars seriously damaged.
Based on the description of the car, investigators were able to track down the 11-year-old boy. The sheriff's office is asking juvenile authorities to require the boy serve probation for disorderly conduct.
- Colorado restaurant staff packs heat
- VIDEO: Police officer pushes over man in wheelchair
- South Florida officer shot with own holstered gun
- Mountain lion scares Utah shoppers
- Cop bloodies attorney in scuffle over tinted windows and tow truck
- Police: Former Chick-fil-A worker robs KFC