A blue whale caused quite a scare yesterday capsizing a boat and knocking the two people on board into the water.
A photographer and the boat's pilot were about 12 miles off the California coast when the blue whale unexpectedly sprung out of the water.
Check out the video to see the unbelievable images the photographer was able to capture.
- Shark stuck in pond caught and set free
- Ethical battle over harvesting aquarium fish in Hawaii
- Man hitches a ride on a whale shark!
- Whale shark spotted near Anna Maria Island
- Dead whale tagged with graffiti in Atlantic City
- 60-ton dead whale on beach stinks up town