Cincinnati, OH (CNN) - A postal worker is now on the receiving end of a message -- you never know who's watching.
A witness captured cell phone video of what appears to be the postal worker tossing an armful of mail into the trash in Cincinnati.
The people who caught this all on camera say the post office came back and got it out after they called and complained.
The female carrier in this video wasn't back the next day.
The postal service released a statement to local station WCPO, saying, quote:
"This is clearly unacceptable behavior that does not reflect the efforts of the thousands of professional, dedicated carriers in our workforce. The Postal Service's Office of Inspector General is currently investigating this incident."
OTHER WEIRD STORIES:
- Toddler causes White House lockdown
- Professor's trees produces 40 kinds of fruit
- WATCH: Bear walks upright like a human!
- Insurer pays off lawsuit with thousands in coins
- Maine mom admits speeding 127 MPH with kids in car
- Child suspended for Nerf gun
- Cops: Drunk teacher pulls down pants