(CNN) - Some persistent thieves in Edwardsville, Kansas repeatedly smashed into the front of a convenience store in an effort to steal an ATM.
Surveillance video shows the men ramming the building with a van.
One man then gets out and tries to crack the ATM to get the cash.
When he can't get the job done, they smash the van into the building over and over again.
In the end, they only made off the ATM's computer, which they later ditched.
The owner of snappy stores said the thieves couldn't get the ATM because it was bolted to the ground.
He didn't lose any cash or goods, but was left with about $30,000 in damage to the building.
Police are still looking for the suspects.
OTHER WEIRD STORIES:
- Man allegedly stabs roommate for being too loud during sex
- Family's Great Dane eats 43 1/2 socks
- WATCH: You won't believe what is in the back of this car
- Woman steals $144 worth of eye shadow
- Woman accused of trying to burn down ex's home with bacon
- Man drives 2 miles with girlfriend clinging to car
- Man charged with attacking teens with samurai sword
- School bus driver arrested for DUI with kids on board