(USATODAY.com) - In this video posted to YouTube, two kayakers in Argentina are paddling through a family (school? herd?) of whales when their kayak is lifted up on the back of one of the monstrous beasts.
This is basically what happened in Pinocchio, except this whale was merciful.
You may notice that this post is classified as a "Fish the Win" story, and you might say that whales technically are mammals, and not fish. I say that's the oldest trick in the fish book.
(Thanks to Reddit for sharing.)
- VIDEO: Pontoon plane almost lands on whale
- Boy recovering after barracuda attack
- Artist recreates drawings by 4-year-old self
- VIDEO: Whale capsizes boat
- Man hitches a ride on a whale shark!