A chicken company in Wales is defending its new logo after customers complained that it looked too much like male genitalia, according to video from Huffington Post.
The owner of Dirty Bird Fried Chicken, which uses a van to visit festivals and events, says the logo uses the 'd' and 'b' to create a clever rooster logo and is not intended to be lewd.
One offended diner says she was eating with her two young sons when she saw the logo. "It's not the sort of thing that should be on display around children," she said.
The logo's designer also says it is not intended to be offensive and add that it is all in the eye of the beholder, the video says.
OTHER WEIRD STORIES:
- Mom sues police, city after officer uses taser on 8-year-old
- WATCH: Flood rips through hospital
- Breastfeeding mom refuses to stop smoking pot
- WATCH: Baby goes crazy over remote control
- Woman learns husband is her long-lost brother
GALLERY: Two Headed Animals