Tampa, Florida -- EventFest, Inc. and Ye Mystic Krewe of Gasparilla announce reserved tickets for the 2014 Children's Gasparilla Parade, Gasparilla Invasion Brunch and Gasparilla Parade of the Pirates go on sale Monday, July 1, 2013.
The 2014 Children's Gasparilla Parade, scheduled for Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014, is a signature component of the Gasparilla Extravaganza, an alcohol-free, family event which annually launches the Gasparilla festival season in Tampa.
This parade takes place along Bayshore Boulevard and gives pint-sized pirates the opportunity to stroll, march and ride up part of the same route as the historic Gasparilla Parade of the Pirates.
The following tickets are available for the Children's Gasparilla Extravaganza:
* Reserved bleacher seating tickets are $28 per person, tax included.
* "First Mate" Reserved Chair Parade Seating is the parade's Extremely Limited First Mate reserved chair seating. The price for the Children's Gasparilla Parade on January 18 is $40.00 per ticket, tax included.
* Scully's Family Hospitality Experience -- Tickets are $99 per adult and $79 per child, tax included.
The following tickets are available for the Gasparilla Pirate Fest:
* The 2014 Gasparilla Invasion Brunch, scheduled for Saturday, January 25, 2014. Reserved Tickets for the 2014 Gasparilla Invasion Brunch are $75 per adult and $65 per child, tax included.
The 2014 Gasparilla Parade of the Pirates, presented by Ye Mystic Krewe of Gasparilla, will begin at 2 p.m. on Jan. 25, 2014, and is a key component of Tampa's premier community celebration - Gasparilla Pirate Fest.
The parade boasts approximately 130 units including colorful floats, bands, and of course, Jose Gaspar's appropriately costumed swashbuckling pirates.
The parade will continue its start at Bay to Bay and Bayshore and march up the northbound lanes (eastside) of Bayshore Boulevard and cross into downtown Tampa over the Brorein Street Bridge. The parade will turn left (northbound) at Ashley Drive, and conclude at Ashley Drive and Cass Street, with the pirates bringing their "piratical" revelry into the heart of the newly defined cultural arts district in Downtown Tampa.
Tickets to the Gasparilla Parade of Pirates are as follows:
* Reserved bleacher seating tickets for the 2014 Gasparilla Parade of the Pirates are $38 per person, tax included.
* A COMBO Ticket will be offered again in 2014 for Gasparilla Pirate Fest guests that wish to purchase tickets for both the Gasparilla Invasion Brunch and the Parade of the Pirates. COMBO tickets are $109 per adult and $99 per child, tax included.
* "First Mate" Reserved Chair Parade Seating is our Extremely Limited First Mate reserved chair seating, located on the water side of Bayshore Boulevard, between Ardson and Carolina. The price for the Parade of the Pirates is on Jan. 25 is $48.00 per ticket, tax included.
* Scully's Family Hospitality Experience is on a first come, first serve basis. This ticketed and reserved hospitality area will be just north of Howard Avenue on Bayshore Blvd. and will include a reserved bleacher seat in an exclusive, reserved area and a buffet-style lunch prior to the Parade of the Pirates.
NOTE: A Charity Beer Garden is adjacent to Scully's Parade of the Pirates Hospitality Experience, for those guests (over the age of 21 with a valid state/photo i.d.) interested in enjoying the festivities (responsibly) with an ice-cold Budweiser! Tickets are $109.00 per adult and $89.00 per child, tax included.
All Gasparilla tickets include tax, plus a $5 handling charge per ticket, not to exceed a maximum of $30 handling per order.
For additional information or to purchase Gasparilla Invasion Brunch, Gasparilla Parade tickets and/or officially licensed Gasparilla merchandise, please log on to www.GasparillaTreasures.com. Tickets can also be ordered over the phone by calling EventFest's Gasparilla Ticket Reservation Line at (813) 251-8844. A ticket representative will be available between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday - Friday.
EventFest, Inc. press release