Clermont, FL -- Engineers were on the scene of that massive sinkhole that swallowed part of a resort about six miles from Disney World Monday morning.
On Tuesday, managers were answering questions about whether there had ever been any warning signs before the collapse of building 104 at the Summer Bay Resort in Clermont.
In short, they say the answer is "no".
This was the first major sinkhole they're aware of so close to the Disney Resort area in the past 18 years.
And since, miraculously, no one was hurt, they hope guests of the resort will see what's happened as more of a vacation adventure than a disaster.
In the shadow of Disney World, where appearance is everything, Summer Bay's President Paul Caldwell somehow tried to put a holiday smile on the sinkhole, crumbled hotel rooms, and lost personal items that now sit in a heap at the center of his resort.
"Kids that came here this week will be telling their kids about their trip to Summer Bay," said Caldwell, "and we hope it will be in a positive light."
Looking at the destruction, there's a lot to be grateful for.
No injuries, and a total of 105 people evacuated before the building crumbled.
RELATED: Security guard helped families get out of villa and to safety
Today, a recorded call to 911 showed just how uncertain that outcome was.
"We have a building that's potentially collapsing," said the out-of-breath caller. "We've got people in the building - we're trying to get it - we're trying to get them evacuated and they say it's collapsing so fast they're not sure they're gonna be able to get to all these rooms."
Fortunately, the only thing the sinkhole swallowed was property, including the structure itself, and the personal belongings guests had to leave behind in their haste.
Property managers vow it will all be replaced.
"There is no question about that. No one will suffer any economic loss," said Caldwell.
As for the property itself, Caldwell says they're going through their records, but so far have not found any reports that would have tipped them off to such an impending disaster.
"We have no calls or records of any such reports," he said.
Today, geological engineers contracted by the resort were on the scene, boring into the ground to try and confirm the 100-foot-wide crater is now stable.
See Also: FL geologists to map state for sinkholes
At this point, unless advised otherwise, they say the remaining 50 buildings on the 400-acre property will undergo only visual inspections.
MORE: Is Clermont sinkhole reason for theme park concern?
"How far we're going to expand the boring beyond this building we don't know at this time," said Juan Barillas, executive VP at Summer Bay Resort.
"If anyone suggests to use that we need to expand our concerns beyond the perimeters of this sinkhole, and no one has," said Caldewll. "The first authority that says you should be doing this - that is exactly what we will be doing."
In the meantime, managers say they don't want people to be alarmed if parts of, or perhaps entire sections, of the affected building still collapse.
That's not necessarily because of the sinkhole is expanding, they say, but rather the fragile condition of the remaining structure.
In fact, they're now beginning to allow guests who'd been evacuated from the two surrounding buildings to go back into their rooms one at a time to gather personal belongings. Demonstrating confidence the ground below those units is stable.