Pinellas County, Florida -- A job fair will be held at the Bay Pines VA Medical Center on Oct. 19, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
The fair is open to all professionals seeking employment in the following occupations:
- Nursing (Registered Nurses (all specialties)
- Environmental Management (housekeeping aids)
- Imaging (therapeutic radiation therapists)
- Medical supply technicians
Interested applicants should bring:
- A valid form of government-issued identification
- A completed resume
- Military discharge papers (DD-214)
- Application for 10-Point Veterans Preference (Standard Form 15)
- VA service connected disability letter and Schedule A Letter
The event will take place in the JC Cobb room located on the first floor of the medical center. Parking will be available in the parking facility located adjacent to the medical center building.
The Bay Pines VAHCS and James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital are Equal Opportunity Employers. To learn more about both healthcare systems, please visit www.baypines.va.gov or www.tampa.va.gov.