Tiger Woods changed his routine as he prepared for the Wells Fargo Championship this week. Instead of holding the standard press conference, Woods threw it open to fans to ask questions on Facebook and Twitter.
His agent, Mark Steinberg, said the video of Woods' responses would take the place of the golfer's usual Q&A with news media.
If Tiger does any more of these videos this week, or in the future, here are some questions we'd love to have answered:
- When's the last time you broke bread with Phil Mickelson?
- Without sneaking a peek, can you spell "Oosthuizen"?
- Since it is believed the PGA Tour fines anyone TV catches cussing, and since your every stroke is televised, have you simplified things by just giving the Tour your ATM password?
- When you endorse your prize money checks, do you sign them "Tiger" or "Eldrick"?
- Any truth to the rumors that other players' swing coaches once put a bounty on you?
- Be honest. Could you beat Charles Barkley while playing blindfolded?
- Have you ever been tempted to club those idiots who yell "In the hole!" when you're teeing off on a par 5?
- And what's the farthest you've ever kicked a club?