St. Petersburg, Florida -- 10 News anchor Dion Lim had the honor of throwing out the first pitch before the Labor Day ball game between the Tampa Bay Rays and Boston Red Sox at Tropicana Field.
So how did she do? See for yourself!
And after taking a brief moment to calm down, she managed to score an autograph from third baseman Evan Longoria!
As far as first pitches go at the Trop, Dion's probably won't gain the notoriety that Carly Rae Jepsen's did last year...
Some other notable first pitches:
- First pitch ends in big surprise for soldier's daughter at the Trop
- Watch hero cat throw out first pitch
- Carly Rae Jepsen thew out the worst first pitch of the year
- 50 Cent not on money with 1st pitch at Citi Field
- Astros fan's first pitch fail... yikes!